Self Storage Units in Langley & Surrey,BC
Storage Unit Size and Space Estimator
Econo Self Storage has two conveniently located storage facilities in Surrey and Langley, and offer the best rates for self storage units and vehicle storage parking spaces. We rent storage space on a month to month basis, which allows you to take all the time you need to sort things out. But how much space do you need?
You are the best judge of how much space you need. How do you want to pack your unit? If you plan on using some of the items stored, then you need to have isle ways to access items. Renting a unit that is too small will require you to move again and upgrade into a larger unit. Renting a unit that is too large will have you paying for space not needed.
A great starting point for gauging your storage needs would be you. Below we have included suggestions on what might fit in our storage units, based on size and recommended amounts of items to be stored. Please call us for additional information or stop by to view the units for yourself.
5 x 5 Indoor Storage Unit
This storage unit is like a small walk in closet. You can store the overflow of your household items, such as seasonal clothing, children's toys, skis, small furniture items, Christmas decorations or business records.
5 x 10 Indoor Storage Unit
This storage unit is more like a large walk in closet. Large enough to store the contents of a one bedroom apartment. This unit is ideal to store seasonal items such as Christmas decorations, bikes, yard equipment and patio furniture.
10 x 10 Indoor Storage Unit
This storage unit is the size of a standard one car garage. It can hold the entire contents of a two bedroom apartment, including appliances, furniture and boxes.
10 x 20 Indoor Storage Unit
This storage unit is the size of a two car garage. This storage space will easily hold a large three bedroom home or apartment with major appliances, furniture and assorted boxes.
Our self storage facilities in Langley and Surrey have the perfect storage solution, at the best price, to meet your storage needs. Come down, choose the size that works for you and we can help you ensure that you do not pay for more space than you actually need.
ECONO SELF STORAGE UNIT INFORMATION
- All units are a minimum of 8' in height.
- Additional unit sizes are available. Call or stop by for more information.
- $9.00 Administration fee charged on all 'NEW' leases.
- HST is applicable on all rentals and administration fees.
- $25.00 refundable security deposit required on all leases.
TIPS FOR STRESS FREE STORAGE
Make storing your belongings a little simpler, easier and safer.
- Before signing any lease, inspect your storage space. The space should be clean and well suited to your storage requirements.
- Is the facility conveniently located for ease of access. Are their grounds secure and are you able to access your storage unit as needed.
- Ask for help from friends or family when moving heavy items.
- Determine the packing supplies and accessories you may need to ensure you utilize your storage space efficiently and your items are packed to avoid damage.
- Supplies are available for sale at both Econo Self Storage locations in Surrey and Langley:
- Packing paper by the 10 lb box
- Bubble-wrap by the package
- Assorted sizes of cube boxes
- Wardrobe boxes (for items to be stored on hangers)
- Mattress covers
- Bulk packing popcorn... pay for only what you need
2 convenient locations
10350 138A St.
Surrey, BC V3T 5Y2
20501 Logan Ave.
Langley, BC V3A 4L8
Why choose Econo?
- Great rates!
- Security cameras
- Heated units
- Level, paved parking
- Alarmed buildings
- Onsite resident manager
- Indoor & outdoor units
- Modern facilities
- 2 locations
- 24 hour surveillance
Storage auctions - Yes, we do storage auctions!
Please contact our storage facility in Surrey or Langley for more storage auction information.